The images to the left were created by students at the New Hampshire Institute of Art. We're going to be announcing more about our collaboration soon! Sign up now!
Bricobio is the maker space for biology in Montreal, Canada.
Like other maker or hacker spaces, our main goal is to make tools and knowledge for doing biology available and accessible to a wider community and general public. Our core values include:
We are also sometimes known as biohackers and part of the Do-it-yourself Biology movement.
Come hang out!
Take a look at the images above!
Also, we organized a biohackathon on July 15-16 here!
We're hosting a biohackathon next week! This is one of the world's first biohackathons to happen ever, and we're super excited!
It's going to be a fantastic event for anyone to get their first taste of biology, or for biologists to get their first taste of hacking!
Here's a list of a few of our friends:
- Biofoundry - Sydney, Australia
- Open Bio Lab Graz - Graz, Austria
- London Biohackers - London, England
- Biologik - Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Biocurious - Sunnyvale, California, USA
- Counter Culture Labs - Oakland, California, USA
- Genspace - Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Boston Open Science (BOS) Lab - Somerville, Massechusetts, USA
- Forma Labs - Cork, Ireland
- ...and more