The images above were created by students at the New Hampshire Institute of Art. We're launching our Teespring campaign on November 10th. Sign up below for a 10% OFF COUPON!
Bricobio is the maker space for biology in Montreal, Canada.
Merci à tous nos visiteurs francophones pour votre patience pendant que nous établirons notre site-web et contenus français. SVP contactez-nous si vous voulez nous aider!.
Like other maker or hacker spaces, our main goal is to make tools and knowledge for doing biology available and accessible to a wider community and general public. Our core values include:
We are also sometimes known as biohackers and part of the Do-it-yourself Biology movement.
Come hang out!
Here's a list of a few of other groups you should check out:
- Biofoundry - Sydney, Australia
- Open Bio Lab Graz - Graz, Austria
- London Biohackers - London, England
- Biologik - Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Biocurious - Sunnyvale, California, USA
- Counter Culture Labs - Oakland, California, USA
- Genspace - Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Boston Open Science (BOS) Lab - Somerville, Massechusetts, USA
- Forma Labs - Cork, Ireland
- ...and more