The images above were created by students at the New Hampshire Institute of Art. We're going to be announcing more about our collaboration soon! Sign up now below!
Bricobio is the maker space for biology in Montreal, Canada.
Merci à tous nos visiteurs francophones pour votre patience pendant que nous établirons notre site-web et contenus français. SVP contactez-nous si vous voulez nous aider!.
Like other maker or hacker spaces, our main goal is to make tools and knowledge for doing biology available and accessible to a wider community and general public. Our core values include:
We are also sometimes known as biohackers and part of the Do-it-yourself Biology movement.
Come hang out!
Here's a list of a few of other groups you should check out:
- Biofoundry - Sydney, Australia
- Open Bio Lab Graz - Graz, Austria
- London Biohackers - London, England
- Biologik - Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Biocurious - Sunnyvale, California, USA
- Counter Culture Labs - Oakland, California, USA
- Genspace - Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Boston Open Science (BOS) Lab - Somerville, Massechusetts, USA
- Forma Labs - Cork, Ireland
- ...and more